Our Notchers are easily convertible to meet your changing needs. A standard residential notcher can be upgraded for commercial or flashing applications. Just provide us with your specifications, and we will provide you with a competitive quote. From fast delivery to quick and easy installation, your machine will be running in less than an hour on the day of delivery!
- Protective screen prevents injury. The machine operation stops when the screened lid is opened.
- Steel welded frame comes in standard lengths for notching 4′, 6′, 8′ and 10′ lengths of material. Attractive, durable powder coat paint finish.
- Permanent scales for measuring notch spacing and notch depth. Assures accuracy and saves time in both set-up and adjustment.
- 16 Gauge Capacity
- Easy foot-pedal operation leaves operator’s hands free to handle material, permitting single-operator notching. Foot pedal activates pneumatic operating mechanism. Cycle time is one second.
- Individual head control eliminates the need to disconnect or remove unneeded heads. Each of the notching heads operates independently with its own air cylinder, operating mechanism and shut-off valve. By simply turning the shut-off valve, thus cutting off the air supply, any or all of the heads can be made inoperable.