Roper Whitney’s 10M14 Mechanical shear is the latest addition to the Roper Whitney line of shears. Manufactured in the United States, the 10M14 is of rugged construction, weighs in at 5,500 pounds, and is powered by a 5 horsepower motor. The 10M14 produces up to 35 strokes per minute.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rugged Welded Construction
- Single or Continuous Cycle
- Accurate Table Side-Squaring Gauges
- Recessed Inch/Metric Bed Scales
- Combination Material Hold-Down/Finger Guard with Non-marring Urethane and Positive Spring Actuation
- High Carbon/High Chrome Long Life Tool Steel Blades
- Upper and Lower Blades Interchangeable
- Non-Metallic Gibs
- Maintenance Free Self Lubricating Bearings
- Fully Guarded Safety Foot Switch
- Low Power Consumption
- Smooth Quiet Reliable Operation