With its versatile design and unsurpassed features the Surelok II series of machines outperform the competition like no other.
Solid and reliable, the Surelok II will fasten material from as thick as 14 gauge to as thin as 32 gauge with our proven clinching technology.
- Rigid steel frame – less deflection for longer tool life
- Close tooling access – get in close for more applications
- Fast cycle times – for more production
- 18” or 25” throats – greater reach for larger parts
- “Intelligent” safety stroke – for greater operator safety
- Direct acting power stroke – for more reliable joints
- Simple tool adjustments – little or no setup time
- Adjustable stroke – Reduces pinch point and air consumption
- Completely upgradeable – add what you need – when you need it
- Small footprint – requires less floor space
- Air powered – requires no electrical hookup
10 years of design experience – proven reliability and quality
Affordable prices – low investment and faster payback
When you combine all the features, benefits and quality, the Surelok II sets the standard by which other clinching machines are measured.