The Wizard plasma cutting system was developed specifically for the HVAC contractor/fabricator. It is designed to do all that a user could want and meet the user’s budget. Nothing has been sacrificed except cost to our customer. YOU WILL NOT FIND GREATER VALUE IN A NEW PLASMA MACHINE! Available from your local distributor.
CUTTING TABLE FEATURES
- Heavy duty 5’x10′, all welded steel construction capable of a 2000 lb load (full sheet of 1″plate)
- 2 1/2″ x 60″, 16 ga. slats for economical replacement
- Efficient down draft exhaust design, activated & deactivated automatically as cutting starts & stops
- Hinged clean out doors at both ends makes cleanout easy. Slat removal not necessary.
- X axis has dual drive motors and simple maintenance free roller guides for smooth travel.
- Y axis has low maintenance V Groove Wheels and Rails
- Homing feature that automatically squares the gantry
- Direct drive, high torque motors to eliminate position error
- Solid 4″x 6″ thick wall tube gantry
- Aluminum gantry construction means less moving weight, great acceleration and enhanced repeatability
- Gantry drive with 3/4″ wide rust and grease free, industry proven open gear belt drive used on robotic applications
- Drive system delivers position repeatability of approx. +/- .0005in
- Cutting speed 300ipm, rapid speed 600ipm
- Gantry has been tested to speeds of 1000 IPM
- Precision Drop Head Control
- Magnetic break away torch protection
The Wizard plasma cutting system was developed specifically for the small to medium size HVAC contractor. The Wizard is a full featured machine with all the capabilities of the more expensive plasma cutting systems, but is affordably priced.
The TK Wizard Plasma Table: Proudly Built in the USA, with domestic and foreign components.