Pro-Ductomatic® (Starter Line)
The Pro-Ductomatic® is the basic machine needed for a duct shop, whether used as a stand-alone machine to produce duct blanks or as the heart of a Fabriduct® line.
The Pro-Ductomatic® has the capacity to remove coil set, bead, and notch for two-piece or wrap duct, and cut off in a feed-to-stop shearing process. There is no minimum cut length or minimum on notch spacing.
PC-based controls ensure consistent quality of leg lengths and feeds.
- Produces commercial and residential ducting
- Modular design with 11 integrated flexible workstations
- “U” or “Z” configurations to optimize floor space
- Notches vees and corners
- Forms pittsburgh, snap-lock, TDC, slip & drive seams and joints
- Automated application of glue and insulation
- Automated production control with integrated PC
- Operator programmable. The controller will store up to 100 programs for easy recall
- Modem included for remote factory support
- Processes flat sheets, 4-piece duct, “L” duct sections, “U” duct sections and wrap around duct sections
Coil width capability: 48″ , 60″, and 72″
Galvanized or mild steel to 16-gauge
Blank length accuracy + 0.020″